Timing is everything in comedy, and also church web marketing. If you can guess when your customers will be online, you can more effectively market to them. Whether it be Email or social media, there are several ways we can use demographic information to increase the number of clicks our communications get.
- The time of day your email arrives is of great importance
- Some reminders are best timed on a particular day of the week
- Bigger events require further planning and regular updates
- Do not rely on just email; try social media and SMS texting
Examine when and how you contact your Email lists. Execute your mailings in conjunction with your social media efforts. Then thoroughly refine your landing pages so each page has a clear call to action. If you talk about how great it is to get involved, be sure to show them how to sign up for that ministry, or how to make reservations for your spaghetti dinner. Over time you can refine your timing, review your analytics data, and further boost your conversions to new heights!
Referenced Articles and Links
- My article "Timing is Everything"